My Bliss {Rebecca June}

Hi everyone! Rebecca from Rebecca June here and I am so excited to be doing a guest post for the talented Erin of Apartment #34!

I am ecstatic for her and her soon to be Mister and in honor of the pure *BLISS* they are experiencing while they are off getting hitched I thought I would let you know what makes me beyond happy. {I also am recommending the newlyweds partake in this while they are in Mexico if they have a spare moment.}

My nirvana is swimming with dolphins or any sea life really.


I cannot even begin to tell you how peaceful and giddy I get at the same time when I am floating in the ocean next to a dolphin. After the third or fourth time I went, my parents cut me off. I then told my hubby that he would have to take over this expense. Luckily he did, and along the way I have gotten him sucked into it too!


On our honeymoon we went to Cancun and once we decided where we were going I immediately started looking for places where I could get in the water with these adorable guys. Not only did we get to swim with the dolphins there, we swam with manatees! It was spectacular! They are so huge, so gentle and so graceful. We got to feed them, kiss them, and play with them. It was like a happy high!


Then on our first anniversary we went to Hawaii where we swam with seals. Once again, I cannot tell you how amazing it is to be holding onto and hugging an animal that you never think looks that big until you get right next to it.

So for me, I get the biggest smile on my face when I get to climb into the ocean and play with an animal that most people only get to see from afar.

So Erin, CONGRATS, and enjoy every moment for the next few weeks as it will go so fast! If you have a free moment though, go swim with a dolphin or two!

xoxo,

Rebecca June