My Bliss {Fee-Amore}

Hello apartment #34 friends! I am Fiona from Fee-AMore. I am happy to be invited by Erin to do a guest post here while she is away embarking on her blissful journey. How exciting!

A lover of good designs and colours, i am excited to share this London-based label line Ostwald Helgason with you. I enjoy their Spring/Summer 2010's collection and i hope you will too!

 

Ostwald Helgason is founded by Germany-born Susanne Ostwald and Iceland-born Ingvar Helgason. Coming from different and diverse backgrounds, this pairing certainly sparked and created some very exciting fashion scenes. They are known for their unique bold prints, exuberant colour palette and a very strong take in textiles and tailoring design. This is very evident in this Spring/Summer 2010's collection. Be it slightly subtle or extremely bright pieces, each piece certainly bring about that something unique to shout about. I hope you enjoy a piece or two from this collection!

Thank you for having me here, Erin!