Still Beholden

With BHLDN. I couldn't resist sharing a few more of my favorite moments from my visit to the BHLDN headquarters.

What's that you say, watch a stunning fashion show and then wander aimlessly through a house full of bridal couture, party dresses and handcrafted shoes, trying on at will? Don't mind if I do!

Meet my absolute favorite: The Zinnia Gown!

anthropologie-wedding-dresses-bhldn-04
Slide1 Slide2
anthropologie-wedding-dresses-bhldn-16 third recap
images by amanda of ruffled and me!

For those who are curious about more details, BHLDN wedding dresses will range from $600-$4,000. For example, my personal favorite above, the darling coral and grey Zinnia, will be $1,800. {I'm so tempted to wear the Zinnia to a friend's outdoor wedding this summer! What do you think, over the top?}. BHLDN shoes were commissioned from the talents of Bettye Muller and Chie Mihara, some made from vintage french fabric (there were only 32 pairs made of those so shop quickly!). Accessories come from the likes of cult faves Ban.do and Jennifer Behr. The aim of the collection is to provide brides with the handmade, nearly-one-of-kind, extra-special pieces that you can use to make the bid-day truly you.
Personally, the entire concept, from beginning to end, transported me into a fairytale party~land which I really didn't want to leave. What do you think luvies? Are you smitten too?