Happy {Be Loved} Weekend

Phew, Friday has finally arrived. It's been a rather whirly-twirly week! And now the big V-day is upon. Tell me luvies, are you a fan?

happy valentines day ban.do via oh
image via ban.do

The husband and I are actually not big Valentine's Day celebrators. I eat dark chocolate year-round thank you very much. I should probably wear lingerie more often though. Note to self.

But I will admit it's fun to get in the romantically inclined giving spirit. If you're still looking for that perfect lovey-dovey gift, head over to Mimi + Meg to check out some uber-stylish Valentine's Day shopping guides (including one by moi!).

I suspect much of my weekend will be spent enviously trailing th happenings of NYFW. Have you hopped over to see Jamie's adventures? You won't be disappointed.

However you end up spending your time ~ I hope it is marvelous luvies.

Till Monday,
*Mrs. E