Tasty {Summer Siesta} Tuesday

If I could press pause to fully enjoy this beautiful 80-degree late August day, I'd first send out a lovely invitation inviting my nearest and dearest to a sweet supper by the (imaginary) pool.



I'd start the evening off with some delicous cold salad of avocado, shrimp and endive.



I'd continue to keep things light and fresh to pair nicely with the warm night air. Corn and basil stuffed tomatoes and salade nicoise would fit the bill.



images via martha stewart living summer 2007, uploaded by me!

I'd end the satisfying night with fresh stone fruit, honey and ricotta coupled with huckleberry and sweet cream cupcakes.

Are you hungry yet? Shall I see you tonight? Ahhhh, if only I could press pause....

Did you take note of the Apartment 34's giveaway this week? If you're considering a new DIY home project this one is for you!