Monday {Camel-Colored} Work Wear

This morning, as I came upon the first cold morning dew on my windshield I was reminded that September really is just around the corner! Sad, I know, but also brilliant for those of us who looovveeee fall fashion. Especially when it means I can start pulling out sumptuously yummy colors like camel.

The classic style makes saying goodbye to sunshine so much easier to stomach.

mww reed krakoff 2shoes0910-05-de
0810_quickeasystyling_IsabelMarant-jacket-de00050m
0-1 via raw shoes via with and delight
looks by reed krakoff, isabel marant and michael kors, shoes by chloe and laurence dacade

Speaking of classic style, I also have a very fun project to announce today!

This fall, the husband and I are offically embarking on a complete home overhaul. I'm talking redoing bathrooms, kitchens, floors, walls, landscaping - you name it, we're tackling it, all with the goal of turning our out-of-date abode into a timelessly stylish home.

This will mean lots of DIY projects, countless trips to the design center and Home Depot, files and files of inspriation and many, many, many blog posts! I do hope you'll enjoy coming along on this journey with me. I have a feeling it's going to be a doozy.

That's why I need to kick off the project in style too - with an Apartment 34 Giveaway!! You have the chance to kick off a design project of your own with Design in a Bag!

design in a bag

Design in  Bag pairs the perfect paint, tile and other materials to help take the overwhelm out of home remodels. Their little bags can produce some stunning results. Check it out!

page21


To enter: visit Design in Bag, pick your favorite look and then come back to leave a comment about which bag you love and why. Tweet or Facebook about the giveaway and you'll receive a second entry! Be sure to leave a valid email address where I can contact you.

A winner will be selected {at random} at noon PST on Friday, August 27.

Good luck all!
*Mrs. E