I've Got a Crush

On home renovation inspiration. We'll be breaking the seal on redoing our entire house when we return from NYC so I'm banking all the tear sheets I can find right now! I think my vision is starting to come together.

I have a crush on dark floors in bright white kitchens,

via everything fab

on tufted ottomans for my future living room,

whitehouse2_0 via pia via canadian

on a eclectic mantle,

via apartmenttherapy

on sweet vignettes in unexpected places,

via everything fab5via escapade a life more fabulous

on perfectly packed gallery walls,

ScreenCaptures1320 via everything fab

on subtly sultry bedrooms that use my favorite shade of grey,

whiteKellyHoppenviadressdesigndecorvia life mroe fabulous

And on every girl's dream closet!

via the tig

Swoon, right?! Now I'll have to see how we put all of these different puzzle pieces together. It'll certainly be an adventure worth sharing!