Happy {Ready to Rue!} Weekend

Well luvies, another week has come and gone. And even with only four days, I found this one to be a doozy. Did you? But maybe it's because I'm in the middle of packing up for a whirlwind week back east! We'll be running all over the place and I can not wait for some quality time in the big city.

scan0050-1 via haute
indlekofer-&-knoepfel via blueproof road
scan0048-2 haute
images via haute design & blueproof road

So apologies in advance if next week's posts are a little sporadic. Our days are going to be filled with nonstop family and friends, all topped off with one of the hottest parties of the year - the Rue Magazine launch party in NYC!

Capture rue mag

I'm so excited to support the brilliant team behind the new mag, finally meet so many blogger friends in person and end the wait for the first issue! Even if you aren't able to join us, you can download your very own Rue button right here. What, don't know about Rue yet? You can check out my sneak peak on Style Me Pretty here. I'm confident you'll love what you see. And I promise you'll get a full report from NYC.

And finally, before I go, I just have to say a huge thank you to everyone who left such sweet comments on my new Confessions of a Blogger feature. In the midst of the rat race, it just hit me that real life is worth appreciating too and I'm so thankful (relieved!) so many of you felt the same way. Check back for future confessions, when I'm feeling brave enough to reveal another one of my bad habits!

Happy weekend luvies. I'll be checking in on you during my travels next week.
*Mrs. E