Happy {Dancin' Shoes} Weekend

I must say being on vacation is rather grand. I'm so loving lazy days, warm temps and catching up with family and friends. But we'll really be kicking into high gear this weekend as we head to NYC! I've got a ton of resautaurants to choose from (thanks to your wonderful suggestions), more friends, new and old to meet and greet, and then there's the main event: getting all gussied up to celebrate...

weekend
images via everything fabulous and cherry blossom girl

...the launch of Rue Magazine! I've been pouring over every page since it's debut yesterday and could not be more impressed. I'm so excited I get to congratulate the Rue ladies in person!

rue5rue mag
images via Rue Magazine

You can expect a full report of all the fun next week!

Till Monday luvies.

*Mrs. E