Your Life. Styled.

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending a style party hosted by my friend and Apartment 34 sponsor, Sara, a representative of Stella & Dot.

For two hours we sipped mimosas and played with great statement necklaces, bejeweled cocktail rings and killer cuffs. I was over accessorizing everyone I could lay my hands on and loving it! I was particularly fond of this sweet set from the new spring line.

image005 image004
image002 image003
image001

I'm a sucker for the layering look. But even more fun than the jewelry was getting the opportunity to help out the other ladies by offering my styling services!

That's right my dears ~ after years of dreaming/thinking/plotting about it I've decided to actually go out and do! I am now offering personal, event and business styling services to you (and all your friends, neighbors acquaintances or the person you sit next to on the bus!)



If you have a style dilemma - I would sincerely love to be of service! No style question is too big or too small. You can get all the details here.

In honor of the launch of Apartment 34 Creative Styling Services Sara is offering a special offer to all of you!

Mention Apartment 34 when shopping for your signature spring look at Stella & Dot and receive 15% off your entire order. Simply contact Sara here for more details.