I've Got a Crush {On BHLDN}

BHLDN is the brain child of Anthropologie alum Kristin Norris and her darling creative team. Here’s a little inside scoop on the name {because I didn’t get it at first either}: pronounced be~holden, BHLDN is actually based on the Dutch word blijven which means to keep. And their tagline is "Be You, Be Loved." Certainly do love that!

After being lucky enough to get a sneak peak at BHLDN’s first collection, I’d happily have and hold any of the spot-on bridal looks, party frocks, bridesmaid dresses, accessories or shoes. As the BHLDN team told us, the line seeks to capture the emotional qualities of life, for your big day and everyday, which I think is a rather fabulous brand ethos. {And one I can attest is truly heartfelt by the passionate BHLDN team}.

But really, they had me at the shoes.

There is entirely too much goodness to drool over but if I had to narrow my crushes down they’d have to include:

Gorgeous gowns,

IMG_1086 IMG_1087

Fanciful footwear,

IMG_1091 IMG_1108 IMG_1102

Dazzling detail,

IMG_1117 IMG_1079 IMG_1093

Fabulous flowers,

IMG_1121 IMG_1113

Sweet settings,

IMG_1096 IMG_1112

Blogging buddies,

IMG_1119

Lovely lunches,

IMG_1122 IMG_1088

And on BHLDN’s utter charm and cheeky whit.

IMG_1124 IMG_1111

The BHLDN e-tail site goes live on Monday, February 14th {Valentine’s Day of course}. You'll not only get to purchase their gorgeous creations on the spot, you'll be able to get overnight delivery and enjoy free returns. Because if you want to get married next week and wear a fabulous dress you should be able to! Brilliant.

So for the lovely lady who find herself newly engaged next Monday, BHLDN will be your go-to spot for unique, accessible yet aspirational bridal style. Later this spring BHLDN will branch out into wedding décor and event accessories, making it a truly one-stop-shop for a bride who wants to think out of the staid wedding box.

For the perpetual wedding fan {i.e. already married women like myself} I will be visiting BHLDN routinely to oohhh and ahhhh and get design inspiration for my own wedding & event styling services.

And, obviously, to pick up a fabulous pair of shoes {or two}!

Thank you BHLDN for inviting us to peak under your skirts before your big launch. I'll be sharing a few more of my favorite moments with you tomorrow so do check back.

You can see even more behind-the-scenes details from blogging darlings AmandaJen, JoyEmily, Vane and Joanna.

Be You, Be Loved!
*Mrs. E