I've Got a Crush {The Best of 2010}

Looking through all of my crushes from the last year, it is evident that I fall often and hard for the lovely things out there in the world. As I tried to pick my faves, I was swooning all over again. At least my taste is consistent!

I did manage to pick some of my very favorites ~ and I discovered reoccuring themes!

Best Crushes of 2010

I've got a crush on eye catching spaces,



ScreenCaptures1320 via everything fab
plume1 honestly wtf

On daily inspiration,

ScreenCaptures1592 via everything fab

On shoes, shoes and more shoes.

5092477224_ea9ba460ca_o via little side project

And (perhaps most importantly - though it may be a tie with shoes) on moments in life that make you smile!
via design lovefest

Here's to discovering a new set of killer crushes in 2011 luvies!

*Mrs. E