Wedding {Whites} Wednesday

What do you get when you add fabulous layers of feathers, tulle, and sweet petals? Amazing wedding drama, be it on your head or headed to your stomach! I've long been a fan of Twigs and Honey wedding hair accessories - they take a bridal look to another level.

300 via twigs and honey 3feng-west-52
IMG_0270_StyleMePretty_Rachel300 via twigs and honey
looks via twigs&honey, cakes via creative inspiration and style me pretty

Do you dare put something so lovely on cake? If they look as delicious as these flower pieces, you just might have to.

Of course, I couldn't commit to one direction for this post though. While I do love my bridal whites, I'm still a sucker for soft palettes, especially when they're in the form of a wedding cake of cheese! Now I'm really in heaven.

300via marianne taylor
cake via marriane taylor

Because on your wedding day, really anything goes!