Wedding Wednesday {Down on the Farm}

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending my cousin's wedding on their very own 5-acre farm. The setting could not have been more beautiful, the weather more lovely or the homegrown details more sweet.

Here's just a little taste of the attention rhey paid to the little touches that can make a wedding so fun.





Each table had its own scape of fresh flowers, tiers of wood rounds that had been branded with the couples initials, places marked with personalized jelly-jars for your to enjoy the homemade mojitos or beer.

The uber-adorable bride and groom - be sure to take note of the hot pink kicks!


45776_670185196590_25906021_38667424_3600198_n
all photos by me!

And that's me and my mama on the Vespa/photobooth!

It truly was a wonderfuly fun, bright and deeply personal wedding and I feel so lucky to have been a part of it. Congrats again to my lovely cuz!