Happy {Refresh} Weekend

My dears, I don't know how your week was, but I thought Tuesday was Friday, yesterday was next week and now I don't seem to know my own name. Do you know that feeling? I suspect you do. I'm really hoping to use this weekend to press pause, refresh and get re-inspired.

picture-perfect via 103bluepoolroad
via blue pool road

I've been a bad  blogger, barely making the rounds this week, but I do know quite a few fun things have gone on.

Things like:

A Rue Magazine preivew (I'm waiting with bated breath!)
~ A fabulous treat from Apartment 34 sponsor Dace - you can collect hand illustrated paper dolls by Dallas Shaw, for free!
~ A summer special on beautiful vintage jewelry by another great Apartment 34 sponsor, Wendy Mink. Enter "August" and get 15% off until the 23rd!
~ And in case you missed it, my debut guest post on Style Me Pretty! I'm so excited to extend my love of weddings there. I hope you'll add it to your to-read list for Thursdays!

And I hope you're able to have a fantastically relaxing weekend luvies.

Till Monday!
*Mrs. E