Wedding Wednesday {A Fashionable Crowd}

I had an entirely different post all set for this week's Wedding Wendesday, but as I was trolling my biggest wedding photog crushes (it's a weekly ritual), I was suddenly stopped dead in my tracks.

A recent Palm Springs wedding captured by Max Wanger not only took place in one of my favorite locales, at a kick ass and take names hotel, but it also had some uber-fashionable guests! I just had to be sure you saw it.

Max wag4max wag 1max wag 3max wag2

I thought the peaches and cream bridal party was equally fabulous. Note the shoes!

max 7
all images by max wanger

Note to self, make sure to take satorialist-inspired photos of your guests at your next fete. Such a great way to get pics of friends and to capture the personality that made the event memorable!