Wedding Wednesday {Going On Our Honeymoon!}

Ok, ok, I know what you're thinking. Wasn't a destination wedding enough? Or maybe we'd be done after our hometown reception? It would have been easy to just stop there, but I decided to head my father's advice and take a full fledged honeymoon while I had the chance. 

So very soon we depart, yet again, this time for a trek through Europe and I could not be more excited. Our first stop: Amsterdam!



all images by pia jane bjerk via here

It's a homecoming of sorts, as my grandmother immigrated to the United States from the Netherlands in 1932. I cannot wait to go on a bike ride, take a boat down the canals, visit the Van Gogh museum, and people watch in sidewalk cafes, browse through local shops and discover local hidden gems.

I'm banking all the insider info I can right now, so if you have a favorite spot in Amsterdam, please let me know!