My Bliss {Busy Being Fabulous}

Hi, this is Deb from Busy Being Fabulous!

When Erin asked me to be a guest on her beautiful blog I was very excited. Anyone who is familiar with my  ' busy being fabulous'. blog will know my fascination with Scandinavia . So when I was asked  the question ' What is your Bliss' I had an immediate answer.

 I long to travel to the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjarvi Sweden.

For me it is a life long dream and up until now every time I have been to Sweden it has been the wrong time of year . 

The making of this extraordinary  Hotel is done by a team of hundreds  durning the icy winter months. 


Each year a new Architect is invited to create their version of this winter wonderland. There is something totally magical about the idea of being amongst walls of ice and refracted light . These images have been beautifully  shot by Jan Jordan ....http://www.janjordan.com/

For me this is my bliss maybe its yours too ! See more on  my design  blog, Enjoy!http://www.busybeingfabulous.typepad.com/