Monday Work Wear {Accessories}

Last week I mentioned I've gone on a shopping hiatus until the (rapidly approaching!) wedding. It's terrible to admit but after only two months I'm already bored with my closet. That is why I'm getting on the accessorize bandwagon. It's the quickest and simplest way to make something old new again and Apartment 34's newest sponsor, Stella & Dot has exactly what I need.

I've decided I'm going to rely on the jacket this spring. It gives me the versatility my closet really needs right now. Adding a perfect accessory or two would provide so many options all in one.

photos by tommy ton via style.com, necklaces all from stella & dot

Switch things up with a different tank, a layered T-shirt, or a classic button up and great necklace. Looks for days. Check out Stella & Dot if your wardrobe needs a little pick me up. Just be sure to tell them Apartment 34 sent you.

Happy Monday!