Wedding Wednesday {Advice}

We are about to usher out a year that, for me, had many ups and many downs so I'm really looking forward to starting anew. 

2010 will be my 30th year and the year I get married. I see it as the year of new beginnings. It will be my year for major growth, change and learning.

That's why, dear readers, I'm coming to you on this final Wedding Wednesday of 2009 to ask for a little help.
 
cloth bound classics via here

I know I've got some learned followers out there and I'd like to tap your wisdom. What should a woman, recently turned 30, about to get married and starting a new decade of life, be reading? 

I set a goal to read more in my 30's and thought a new year is the perfect time to get started. So send those titles my way.

Here's to a highly informed 2010!