Horikita Maki at the opening ceremony of Tokyo Disneyland Photograph Exhibition

Yesterday, Horikita Maki came to the opening ceremony of the "Tokyo Disneyland Photograph Exhibition -DREAMS and MAGIC-" in Roppongi, Tokyo.

There`s about 60 photographer from Shinoyama's photographs with Disney characters are displayed in the exhibition. Horikita Maki received a very firm hug by Mickey and Mini Mouse in there! Aaargh!I want to be a mickey!hahaha…^ ^.She said "I'm soo happy!My biggest dream is to reserve the whole Disneyland park just for me and ride every attraction whenever and how much I want.",do u wanna go with maki?haha. She`s also said that her hobby to take a photographs. Soon it's Valentine's Day and reporters asked her to give some advice. "I think it will 100% turn out well, when you hand over the chocolate in Disneyland. I'll give mine to my father." She explained with a smile. wooow! Maki-chaaan! ^^

Here`s the photos in there :