Sexy Stephanie Seymour in Swimsuit



Hello Stephanie Seymour! The 90s hottest supermodel Stephanie Seymour was in St. Bart’s over the weekend and holy crap. She is like 40 years old and looks amazing. She has four kids spanning two relationships ranging in ages from 4 - 17 yet her body makes 33 year old (childless) Tara Reid cry. Seriously, if Tara Reid saw these, she’d lock herself in the bathroom and go, “I’m so ugly, I’m a ugly mess.”

Granted, no one would run to the door to check on her because she’s Tara Reid so she’ll be in there however long it takes to realize she’s not getting the attention she wanted. Also, I believe we have a new candidate for MILF of the Year with Stephanie. Sure, her boobs are fake, and will never actually get old, but the rest of her is holding up really, really well. Especially that tight ass.There was a time back in the 1990s where I would have sold my family into slavery to go down on Stephanie Seymour. Unfortunately, it's now 2008. Don't get me wrong, she's still hot, but no longer in her supermodel prime. Click on pictures to enlarge! Source:www_GutterUncensored_com

VIDEO