Zhang Zi Yi 章子怡 Nude Video

Okay, so, I think you're really going to like these Zhang Ziyi topless bikini pictures on the beaches of St. Barth. Firstly because it's Zhang Ziyi topless, and second, because her Israeli multi-millionaire boyfriend, Aviv Nevo has his face buried in her ass! Man, I knew Jews loved there Chinese food, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

This dude is totally eating some serious ass and she is totally loving it. The Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon actress is making headlines all over the world for these topless/ass munching photos. Not to mention that this rich bastard is fingering the shit (figuratively) out of her in some of these pictures, this dude is my new hero. This dude is ass drilling her in pubic and I am sure he is getting some pussy too, how cool is that? I smell a scandal, lol. Source: GutterUncensored.com